ONLINE REGISTRATION HELP
FIRST TIME USER TO ONLINE REGISTRATION
FAMILY ACCOUNT SET UP
1. As a first time user to the online registration website, you need to create an account to register players. This account is a “family” account; you only need ONE account to register multiple family members.
2. To create an account, you would click on the “CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT” link
3. Select preferred language and read the provided information and agree to terms.
4. The next step is to provide some account information. This includes name, address, and contact information. This is personal information of the account holder. THIS IS NOT THE INFORMATION OF THE PLAYER. Once the account is created, the user is brought to the main home page where they can see their shopping cart and previous registrations, access account options and register a player.
RETURNING USER TO ONLINE REGISTRATION
FAMILY LOGIN (used online registration previously)
1. If you registered online last season, your Hockey Canada account remains the same. Your login account is your email address that you registered as. Should you fail to remember login, please email [email protected] for assistance.
****PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER AGAIN****
2. Forgotten passwords can be retrieved by clicking “Forgot Your Password”. A new password will be emailed to your email address that you used to login.
3. Please review name & address on account. Upon successful registration, a receipt/invoice will be issued to the name & address on this account. If necessary, edit the family information. THIS DOES NOT UPDATE THE PLAYERS
FINDING YOUR CHILD – RETURNING MEMBERS
1. Click on “Register a New Participant”. To register your child, you will be required to input the child’s first name, last name, date of birth, and gender. You may also use your child’s Hockey Canada registration number if known. If your child played hockey in any prior season, they will be in the Hockey Canada system. If having difficulties locating your child’s information, please try a number of variations, as your input must be an exact match to the Hockey Canada record. Common types of errors:
1. Benjamin vs Ben
2. Middle name used instead of legal first name (and vice versa)
3. O’Toole vs O Toole
4. McDonald vs Mc Donald
Date of Birth errors:
1. Month and day switched around
2. Wrong birth year
If after trying the above and you are still not successful, please contact the HMHA for assistance.
IF YOUR CHILD PLAYED WITH HMHA IN PREVIOUS SEASON, THEY ARE IN THE SYSTEM, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE RECORD.
2. When you locate the player you wish to register, click “Register Now”. If you see “Unavailable” contact the HMHA EXEC
Once you are able to successfully register your child please reach out to [email protected] to setup in person payment or EMT funds to [email protected]